Friday, November 29, 2013

Crazy shopping, paint and left overs.

Day 29: I am thankful I am not, have never been and never will be a Black Friday (or Thursday) shopper. Nutty Nutterson's abound. I will cyber Monday shop...so I do get it. But to be such a slave to the stores for "things" is not for me. I mean people were leaving their family Thanksgivings to go shopping at crazy hours in crazy lines... = nutty LOL. I do hope I can find some decent deals on Monday though...does that make me a hypocrite? Hahaha. I am so glad we just chilled at home today, warm and comfy...eating left over Thanksgiving goodness, nothing better than that.

The girls Christmas gift is coming along. The rooms all have two coats now, and I got the first coat of white on all the trim today.
It is looking pretty good!
Jason scored some laminate flooring for $4. I was not kidding when I said I would never do carpet again, that goes for dollhouses too Hehehe.

Gave the outside its first coat of paint too.

No comments: