Sunday, November 24, 2013

I love running into old photos.

We have started going through the stuff in the garage that came out of storage. I love finding old photos...always makes me smile!

Most of my siblings...Rick, me, Scott and Allie. I think this was back in 2000...I think, so I was 22, crazy.

This one is my handsome, and HOT :),  Hubby...though back then he was just my silly boyfriend. This was probably early 2003.
Our first babies...this frame got broke in the move :(
My craft/office/workout/laundry room is coming along finally. The trio love having a place that they don't have to fight Jericho to leave their craft stuff alone. That boy can out pest any pest...love him LOL.


Day 24: Today I am thankful for confirmations that you made the right decision...wish they came with every decision LOL. I am also thankful for people who say they are going to keep in touch, and actually DO. Sakari has been gone 6 days, I have received a minimum of 2 texts a day and photos of Sakari enjoying car rides, bones, parks, a hike in the mountains, a walk on the beach and a walk through the Red Woods. We totally made the BEST decision...and I am so happy for Sakari!


No comments: