Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blame it on Xander.

I had big plans to do a fun craft with the kids today, but Xander decided to lock the craft closet door after I only had half the supplies out. I didn't have the key so we were out of luck. Hayden was really upset, I told her that I was sorry but Xander locked us out. She was not happy with her brother, and repeated some of the words she may, or may not, have heard me say when I discovered the door was locked.

Enter...Day 13: I am thankful the kiddos love a movie day when Momma is just done LOL.


Funny tid bit of the day...the trio now make up their own species, names of things etc. 3 year olds know it all you know. When they call a snake a lizard instead and you correct them, you are wrong. If you keep trying to explain the differences, they come up with "it's a lizard-snake" LOL. We have had a lot of new creations around here lately.


No new pics today...I have been kinda tired, and still working on the montage. So I have a few flash backs for you.


Xan 2 weeks old, 1st time trying on clothes...he is swimming in that preemie onsie :)


Miss Hayden 2 weeks old.


Lily Bug about 3 weeks.


Jericho a day old.

No comments: