Sunday, November 27, 2011

Invite is ready to go out!


 Say it isn't so. My baby boy is almost a year old. I thought the triplets grew fast, but Jericho has been in a serious hurry ever since coming into this world. We are doing the Hungry Caterpillar theme, so Jericho did some handprint art work for his invite. It turned out pretty cute, even though it was really hard to get him to work with me LOL.
 We are just doing a small-ish party at our house this year. I think it is going to be a big change from the summer Bday parties we are used to with the trio. Hopefully the weather will not be too crappy, and all those that like to party on New Year's Eve will not mind coming to an afternoon party before getting their drink on. We'll see how it goes, I can always tell Jericho his parties may suck now, but once he is 21 they will be the best ever...no having to work the next day with a hangover :)

Day 27: I am thankful that the Halloween loot lasts a good month or so. I am also thankful for yummy hot cocoa to turn to when all the good stuff is gone LOL.

No comments: