Wednesday, November 23, 2011

If only.

We will be hosting Thanksgiving tomorrow, and the list of people coming has grown again. I am starting to freak a little. Jason is the cook in our household, and he has to work tomorrow until about an hour before everyone is set to show up. This means I have to do the turkey...yuck. We got most of the prep work done tonight, and even tried to make some room in our little house for the 14 of us that will be here. If only the kiddos didn't have so many toys, I actually like all of the space. But everything is just stashed in the almost cleared out office/junk room for now, so they will be getting their stuff back...eventually. LOL.




Day 23: I am thankful that I have such great in laws. I have heard some horror stories from other women about how bad they have it, so very glad that I don't have to worry about Monster In Laws :)

No comments: