Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm behind.

I have been procrastinating on the trio's 3rd year montage. I knew my pic folder was full, I had no idea I was going to have to try to weed down nearly 800 photos. Hey, what can I say...my kids are totally cute :) So I spent a lot of time working on it today, not even close to done yet but at least I got started. Today's post is just a short and sweet flash back, so I can get back to the montage.

A baby LilyBug...right around 5 or 6 weeks old


Miss Hayden Cheyenne.


Xander with his sisters.




Baby Jericho too.


Day 4: I am thankful for our health. I am so very thankful that the Doctors were able to stop my labor when the babies tried to come at 25 weeks. I am thankful that even though they still came early, born at 31 weeks and 3 1/2 lbs each, the triplets have zero issues today. I am thankful Jericho had a full term bake and he too is totally healthy. We are so lucky and so fortunate.

No comments: