Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving plans underway.

We will be hosting Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year, I am so excited! Just a smallish crowd...Grandma, Pop Pop Randy, Great Uncle Steve, Auntie Stacie, Grandpa and hopefully Uncle Chris should be joining us.


So today the kids and I decided to make some festive place cards for everyone :)


Handprint turkey's! My husband woke up, saw these and told me I am amazing hehehe. He helped with yesterday's craft, and was impressed that I could do all this on my own :)


Nothing crazy fancy...but the kids had fun and I think they are cute.




Jericho was not cooperative, so he only helped make one LOL.


Day 15: I am thankful for bed times. I love love love my children, but man is it nice to have some peace and quiet at the end of the day.

No comments: