Saturday, November 26, 2011

Let's get this party started.

We are almost 1 month away from Jericho's 1st Birthday...dang already, where did the year go?!?! We have the party theme picked out, 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar', so I thought it was time to get a little start on some decorations and the invites.
While Jericho and I worked on the Bday stuff the trio colored some posters Auntie Stacie gave them yesterday.

I loved these things when I was a kid. They seem to love them too!




Little stinker does not make doing handprint art easy!


Finished with them for now :)


I made Jericho's caterpillar banner.






This is going to be a part of his Bday invite. It's not perfect, but trying to get an almost 11 month old to keep his hand flat and not moosh together colors that you are trying to keep apart is not easy LOL.

Day 26: I am thankful for my husbands job and his crazy work ethic. They allow me to stay home with my children and have the most amazing time. I would have never known exactly what I would have been missing if I had to keep working, but now that I have had this time...and the years hopefully to come, there is nothing I would rather do.

No comments: