Monday, November 14, 2011

No tears today!

Today was the triplets 4th day of Pre-K, and the first time there were no tears at drop off!!! We shall see how the next couple go before I call it a success, but I have a good feeling. When we picked up the kiddos the teacher said they all did great today...and they had some fun crafts to show off :)


They made paper bag turkeys, and pickle jars...so cute!


After lunch we did the craft that was put on hold yesterday with a locked door.
Hand print turkey's...from where else, Pinterest LOL.


Painting their hands.


Lily done with step one.


Because we are all pretty impatient around here...Xander blow drying his.


Hayden showing off hers.


On to the next stage...glue fun, body, head, beak, eyes and goobly thing.








They were very proud of their faces.


Daddy and Jericho...so handsome.


Jericho was a difficult dude to handprint hehehe.


All done!






Gangster was being frog dog in the kitchen tonight, funny.
I got my ring back, it looks amazing...how I missed my bling :)




Mr Ham thought I was taking pics of him and started big cheesing LOL.


Day 14: I am thankful that through the internet we are able to meet, learn about, support, love and even grieve with people we otherwise would never have known. I was "introduced" to an amazing toddler today. Sadly she is terminally ill. She is also the cutest little thing and is surrounded by so much love and warmth, that despite the hours of tears I cried today reading her story I am glad that I ran accross their spot on the webz. Miss Stella Joy...what a true Joy you are. I wish you peace, and I'm sending you more love to add to all that you have already.

No comments: