Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm sorry...

Lily has found her voice, when we ask her to do something that she doesn't want to do she tells us "Sorry Mom/Dad." And she actually leaves it at that, like that is going to get her out of helping with cleaning up her toys or room. She also has found a new way to ask for a treat. She has started asking us to get her a cookie/chocolate to make her feel better. Cute isn't she :)


I am still working on the montage, remind me not to ask my husbands help on weeding down photos. He has no sense of nostalgia, he would have zero trouble totally axing my numbers.


We have made a small dent in the Halloween candy, can I just ask who the heck gives out coffee candy to children...yuck.


Some sillyness from today...
Lily sporting a pony tail today. Wish Hayden would let us put one in her hair. I think we have made the decision to cut Hayden's hair off...tired of fighting with her.








Mr. Cutie. He seems to have slowed at 12 or 13 teeth, and almost never crawls anymore.




Hayden had a tutu on her head all day, and Xander wouldn't put down Jason's safety glasses.










Xander hard at work to find some new way to get in trouble.






Day 5: I am thankful for those that write and sing the songs that resound with things going on in my life. Sometimes it's like they know me, or stole my feelings and thoughts. Thank goodness because I am sure I could never get it out as well.

No comments: